WorldSteelPrices.com is managed, run and owned by MEPS International Ltd. As such, MEPS International Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
WorldSteelPrices.com is part of MEPS International Ltd. We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
Collection of personal information
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information you provide when completing and submitting forms on this website.
- If you contact us via email, telephone or contact form we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- From time to time we may ask for your opinion on our products and services.
- Details of visits to our site, including but not limited to, where available your IP address, browser type, location and pages / resources that you access.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookie collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave immediately and then delete and block all cookies. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, fax or post. Our phone number is 00 44 (0) 114 2750 570, or you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request. A small fee may be applied. Any request should be sent to:
Mrs Jayne Craven, MEPS International Ltd, 263 Glossop Road, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S10 2GZ.
How do we use your information?
- To provide information on the products that we feel would be of interest to you.
- For legal compliance, regulations, or other legal obligations.
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by WorldSteelPrices.com and MEPS International Ltd.
- We may use your data to notify you of any changes to our services.
- We may use your data to provide you with MEPS news alerts, via email.
- For legitimate interests.
- To develop, provide, enhance and improve our services to your experience.
- Identifying potential customers or subscribers.
- Carrying out customer and marketing research.
You may unsubscribe from all mailing lists at any point simply click on the unsubscribe button, email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our Customer Service Team on 00 44 (0) 114 2750 570
We will not share your personal data with any third party.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All your personal data will be held on a secure server located in the UK.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.